Paid Time Off
- Earn an average of 1,800 miles per week, with an opportunity to earn more depending on your flexibility.
- We pay all miles...that's right, even the empty ones! It’s the fairest way to pay for the miles you actually drive.
- We pay according to your load; if the load is within 100 miles of our yard, you get paid hourly and if it's over 100 miles, you get paid by the mile.
- Detention is paid after 2 to 3 hours, depending on the customer.
- Layover is per occurrence, after sitting idle for 24 hours (or half a layover for 12 hours), and must be available to work during this period of time.
- All extra stops paid (whether they are live or drop/hook), whenever your load has multiple picks or multiple drops.
- Very achievable bonus program awarded monthly.
- Although 99% of our loads are no touch freight, if you ever assist in loading or unloading, you will be compensated, on average $15 an hour.
- If you haul a flatbed, you're compensated for that too!
- Direct deposit, paid weekly, with online access to your payroll information 24/7.
Paid Time Off
- Dedicated Systems has developed a very competitive paid vacation plan. Because we know you do so much more than just drive, we take all of your mileage and other compensation (listed above), over the course of the year, to calculate an hourly rate, then pay you per hour (in 8 hour increments) for your vacation. You get paid for what you actually worked, because that's the fairest way to pay.
- 40 hours (one week) after 1 year of service
- 80 hours (two weeks) after 2 years of service
- 120 hours (three weeks) after 5 years of service.
- 7 paid holidays a year
- Bereavement Pay
- Company paid life insurance
- Health insurance
- Supplemental-employee paid, life insurance, short-term disability, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays a year
- I-Pass in every truck (select trucks with EZ Pass)
- Driver referrals of $300 each
- Monthly safety/MPG bonus
- Weekly expense reimbursement
- With prior approval from Safety, you may be allowed to take a passenger in your truck.
- With prior approval from Safety, and a small deposit, you may take your furry friend in the truck.
- NO HAZMAT
- Primarily dry-van freight
- 99% no-touch freight
- Late model trucks (2015)
- Every truck is equipped with a no idle solution to help you keep your idle time low and your MPG high, in turn helping you achieve that monthly bonus!
- Every truck is equipped with a computer and satellite, which gives you 24-hour access to communication with dispatch.