Drive For Us - Company OTR
- Earn an average of 2,750 miles per week, with an opportunity to earn more depending on your flexibility.
- We pay all miles... that's right, even the empty ones! It's the fairest way to pay for the miles you actually drive.
- Detention is paid after 2 to 3 hours, depending on the customer.
- Layover is per occurrence, after sitting idle for 24 hours (or half a layover for 12 hours), and must be available to work during this period of time.
- All extra stops paid (whether they are live or drop/hook), whenever your load has multiple picks or multiple drops.
- Very achievable bonus program awarded monthly.
- Although 99% of our loads are no touch freight, if you ever assist in loading or unloading, you will be compensated.
- If you haul a flatbed, you're compensated for that too!
- Running out to the East Coast this week? Dedicated Systems offers East Coast Pay (an extra $0.02 per mile)! All loads destined for CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, or VT get that extra East Coast Pay. Driving East Coast is tough, especially because most of our drivers live here in the Midwest, so its only fair that we pay you extra to brave those tough East Coast streets in your 18 wheeler!
- Destined for Canada next week? We've got you covered...we're going to pay you an extra $50 just for crossing the border!
- Direct deposit, paid weekly, with online access to your payroll information 24/7.
Still not convinced you should come work for us? That's okay, keep reading and we'll get you to that application page soon enough!
Paid Time Off
- Dedicated Systems has developed a very competitive paid vacation plan. Because we know you do so much more than just drive, we take all of your mileage and other compensation (listed above), over the course of the year, and calculate an hourly rate, then pay you per hour (in 8 hour increments) for your vacation. You get paid for what you actually worked, because that's the fairest way to pay.
- 40 hours (one week) after 1 year of service
- 80 hours (two weeks) after 2 years of service
- 120 hours (three weeks) after 5 years of service.
- 7 paid holidays a year
- Bereavement Pay
- On average, our OTR drivers are out for 6-9 days at a time (longer if you're headed out West).
- Being away from home for work is tough, and as a family-owned company, we know that family comes first. For that reason, we try to be flexible and do our best to honor any requests for specific dates of home time.
- Company paid life insurance
- Health insurance
- Supplemental-employee paid, life insurance, short-term disability, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation
- 7 paid holidays a year
- I-Pass in every truck (select trucks with EZ Pass)
- Driver referrals bonuses
- Monthly safety/MPG bonus
- Weekly expense reimbursement
- With prior approval from Safety, you may be allowed to take a passenger in your truck.
- With prior approval from Safety, and a small deposit, you may take your furry friend in the truck.
- NO HAZMAT
- Primarily dry-van freight
- 99% no-touch freight
- Late model trucks (2015)
- Every truck is equipped with a no idle solution to help you keep your idle time low and your MPG high, in turn helping you achieve that monthly bonus!
- Every truck is equipped with a computer and satellite tracking system, which gives you 24-hour access to communication with dispatch.