Drive For Us - Owner Operators
Do you have your own truck, or are you thinking about buying one? Come work for Dedicated Systems! No trailer required! All owner operators leased on with us use our company trailers.
When it comes to pay, Dedicated Systems has developed one of the best owner operator programs around. We don't pay a percentage of what the load pays, we pay you per mile (even the empty ones) and we pay you 100% of the fuel surcharge. This means you never have to worry about what the load pays, because you get paid the same no matter what. We even pay all lumper fees and necessary scales!
- Earn an average of 2,750 miles per week, with an opportunity to earn more depending on your flexibility.
- We pay all miles... that's right, even the empty ones! It's the fairest way to pay for the miles you actually drive.
- Detention is paid after 2 to 3 hours, depending on the customer..
- Layover is per occurrence, after sitting idle for 24 hours (or half a layover for 12 hours), and must be available to work during this period of time.
- All extra stops paid (whether they are live or drop/hook), whenever your load has multiple picks or multiple drops.
- Although 99% of our loads are no touch freight, if you ever assist in loading or unloading, you will be compensated.
- If you haul a flatbed, you're compensated for that too!
- Direct deposit, paid weekly.
- All Owner Operators get company fuel cards, which means you're buying fuel at the same price as our company drivers.
- Owner Operators are covered under Dedicated Systems liablity insurance; all other necessary insurance is the repsonibilty of the Owner Operator.
- NO HAZMAT
- Primarly dry-van freight
- 99% no-touch freight
- Wisconsin based freight
- Service to all lower 48 states
For more information, please contact Jen Hintz at (800) 269-1001.